05. Krakota - Tunnel Vision
06. dRamatic & dbAudio - The Green Box
07. Villem - Splinter In Your mind
08. Dub Phizix - Domepiece
09. Trex - Bad Reaction
10. Bazil - Dark Impulses
11. Genotype - A Few Too many
12. Pessimist - Abstract

But isn't this just the Recipe Book Vol. 1 LP plus a couple of others? They've all been released within the last 1 1/2 years. They're all great tracks but its not like there's any unreleased stuff, remixes, VIPs or hard to get tracks. I've got everything on the compilation already. Just interested wether anyone will buy this?

Some people who may have overlooked it might buy.... i can see why they want to do it.

Thinking about doing something similar with Hustle seeing as we lost all our money when Nu Urban went under!

I only have Domepiece and Jaipur from that lot, don't actually recognise any other tracks, have most of them been out for a while?

Bought the two tracks I didn't already have off this and then copied all the others from their original releases so I now have the full Choice Cuts Vol. 3. (y)

Pretty lazy compilation though.

But isn't this just the Recipe Book Vol. 1 LP plus a couple of others? They've all been released within the last 1 1/2 years. They're all great tracks but its not like there's any unreleased stuff, remixes, VIPs or hard to get tracks. I've got everything on the compilation already. Just interested wether anyone will buy this?

It's a way to generate more income trough a release they already had. It's like RAMs annual end years wrap up or the hospitality compilations.
These days the market is so fast and people will only have a track exposed for a week or two. Chances that somebody missed it are high. So if it's not having a massive hype you need to find ways to generate more out of it and this is one.

Recipe books vol 2 would be better..

saying that there is massive tunes on here

Back
Top Bottom