INFORM ME PEOPLE.

check out shogun audio/sgn:ltd's last few releases. all been big and it's what i' feeling most of the last few months. all them boys seem to be doing nasty bass.

also most of the stuff viper released year this, consistantly good and not your average dancefloor stuff. really catchy and nice production.

all sounds electric vol 2 (try and pick up the cd if you can as well, some stinking extra tracks on there)
same goes for dat music vol 2, break - symmetry (albums)

names to keep an eye on - inside info, lomax, icicle, s.p.y, zero t, spectrasoul
camo & krooked (really varried production, 2009 could be big for them)

should keep you busy.

check out my latest mix for tracks by all of what i've mentioned i think : http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php?t=60995

Chase N Status are big. They did a good album recently.

also check out hospital records. They do great podcasts which keep you updated and is a bit more soulful than bass line wobbles

Cheerios

cheerios.jpg

Other things to check out:

Noisia fabriclive, old release but loads of the tunes are coming out at the moment so they're gonna be big.

Future Sound Of Cambridge EP.

Shogun Assasins Vol. 4.

And if you like dubstep, the rusko essential mix and Numbernin9's "A Formal Introduction".

Best way to keep in touch with songs that are coming out or just been released other than on here is to go to chemical or something and look at the forthcoming and new releases :P Audioz too!

Back
Top Bottom