Info on Heist EP fothcoming in March 2010...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIT:not_worth:not_worth:not_worth:not_worth:not_worth:not_worth:not_worth:

CAPTURED IS THE BAD 1!!

ALSO THAT JUBEI TUNE UNDERNEATH IS HEAVY!

Last edited:
that captured tune have sound like nothing I ever heard before,its good but I wish VIP version with more energy and faster beat will come out somewhere in the future

Never mind this, when the fuck is the Jubei EP dropping? What the hell is going on with Metalheadz' apocolyptically shit release schedule? They've got so many good tracks signed and they're all just sitting there festering!

Never mind this, when the fuck is the Jubei EP dropping? What the hell is going on with Metalheadz' apocolyptically shit release schedule? They've got so many good tracks signed and they're all just sitting there festering!

There was a Spor 12" scheduled too - dunno where it went.

It came out on the Metalheadz website as an exclusive promo 2 weeks ago. I only just recieved it two days ago and they fucked the order up. 2 of the same plates on the EP. Now I have to send it back and wait for them to send a proper complete version of the EP out. At this rate the full release will probably be out by the time I've sorted this 'mare out.

Absolutely awful service, won't be using again in a hurry. Aside from that the guy at the shop has been as hopeful as he can be. Ah well....

It came out on the Metalheadz website as an exclusive promo 2 weeks ago. I only just recieved it two days ago and they fucked the order up. 2 of the same plates on the EP. Now I have to send it back and wait for them to send a proper complete version of the EP out. At this rate the full release will probably be out by the time I've sorted this 'mare out.

Absolutely awful service, won't be using again in a hurry. Aside from that the guy at the shop has been as hopeful as he can be. Ah well....

Ouch, I feel for you man. That's gotta be fucking annoying. I wouldn't worry about it being on full release by the time you've got it sorted though, probably not gonna happen for a couple of months considering that white labels haven't even hit the normal shops yet.
We should all send Goldie a very ranty letter telling him to sort it out :P

FINALLY FINALLY!!!GOT THE CONTINENTAL DRIFT EP BY HEIST METALHEADZ TODAY FROM MY LOCAL RECORD SHOP!!CAPTURED SUCH A FRICKING TUNEEE!BIG UP HEIST!!

Back
Top Bottom