Info about he new total science and spy ep..

charlie131

VIP Junglist
Over the last two years, the tandem of Total Science and S.P.Y have linked up to create some serious platters within the scene - last year saw the Shogun Audio release of "Gangsta" tear up the dancefloor for a while, as well as the mighty "Jericho" for Clear Skyz... and "Ploc Monster" for Metalheadz... as well as a forthcoming 12" for TeeBee's Subtitles imprint. It was only a matter of time that Total Science put together something from the grip of tracks that have been burning the scene, particularly "Ghostrider", so it's no surprise that "Ghostrider" is the name of their next EP for CIA. What's interesting about this release is how spread out it is - seven tracks in total, if you add up the four-track EP, special limited vinyl two-track release, and the digital-only bits. Bringing that throwback sound alongside the current sheen their productions take, fans of the music TS and S.P.Y have already released will be all over this one!

Total Science & S.P.Y Ghostrider EP [CIAUK002]
release date: 4th May 2011

CIAUK002 - Vinyl EP:

A: Ghostrider
B: Magic Hour
C: Street Sweeper
D: Past Lives (ft. Kevin King)

CIAUK002 - Digital Bonus Track:

01: While You Were Sleeping

CIAUK002LTD - Limited Edition 10" Vinyl:

A: Stay
B: Castaway

http://www.dogsonacid.com/showthread.php?t=707895&mode=article

there is some audio in the link above for some of the tunes

looks big!

Sorry mang, it was a tune on SPY's bunch of cuts mix. I was hoping it would be on here, but its not :(

oh..... that tune with system.. now i know what your on about, that tune is large!! defently sleight of hand or GTFO hahaha... hopefully that comes out soon

O YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bigness!!

question is, what absolute legend can get audio for all them put up on utube or something! cant listen to half of them :(
guaranteed to be HUGE tho!!

Getting tired of S.P.Y. now. Just pumping songs out for the sake of it. Everything is starting to sound somewhat familiar.

Getting tired of S.P.Y. now. Just pumping songs out for the sake of it. Everything is starting to sound somewhat familiar.

you cant think like that bud.. thats how the hate for chase and status and pendulum started...

he does make alot of tunes, if i bought all of them i could probably do a 24 hour set by him (slight exageration before ppl hate) but its bout choosing which ones you like and leaving teh others not hating on the guy coz everyone is feeling his style

Kind of agree with you here

I'd rather he slowed it down and did a few sick tunes rather than just pumping stuff out on what seems like a weekly basis. A lot of his tunes are just a bit....meh. Good tunes but nothing spectacular

He may pump out a lot of tunes, but he's also pumped out a lot of fucking sick tunes. And he still is. Sure, not all of them are anything special, but then you always have the choice not to buy em. The way I see it the guy has a massive enthusiasm for DnB, is making a crap ton of music, and has the good fortune to have people foaming at the groin over his beats right now. It's not his fault if some of his more mediocre beats are getting snapped up by record labels. It's just right now everyone wants a piece of his shit. If anything we need more producers like him with that kind of work output. Keeps the scene alive.
As long you stick to the bangers and ignore the muck, it's fine.

In terms of his recent epics, Triband with Intalex is pure fiya, and Go With The Flow hasn't left my bag since I bought the first Nightlife Ep.

I can't understand how While You Were Sleeping is a digital only. Obviously the best track of that EP. Past Lives sounds like Lenzman but Magic Hour is fucking dirt, going to buy that just for that!

Back
Top Bottom