Influx "It's Love"

promos gone already... although probably good, going to wait for the artwork! massif tune! :slayer:

no need to understand everything... right? :teeth:

:uberlaugh

No I mean its a good track and all, but I don't think its anything special, but yet its still making people go bonkers. There's loads of other amazing tracks out there at the moment, I just think its interesting that some average tunes get loads of hysteria and other outstanding tracks get completely sidelined.

True, and it has been cained an all. But I like to do this thing that's a little unusual, its called "forming my own opinion" :teeth:

I don't think this tune is average at all, I really like it. It's one of the few decent big tunes that are around

I don't think this tune is average at all, I really like it. It's one of the few decent big tunes that are around

Ah bugger it then, must just be me.

I'm not saying this tune is shit, I like this tune, I just don't think it deserves all the hype its been given, compared to other outstanding tracks that ain't had any hype. But that's just how it is I guess.

Ah bugger it then, must just be me.

I'm not saying this tune is shit, I like this tune, I just don't think it deserves all the hype its been given, compared to other outstanding tracks that ain't had any hype. But that's just how it is I guess.

like what tunes? gimme a few liquid tune names that outrun this :P

no pun... would like to know your HONEST opinion

like what tunes? gimme a few liquid tune names that outrun this :P

no pun... would like to know your HONEST opinion

For example, there's an Aperture tune featuring Ill-Esha called Stealth which is beautiful and no-one seems to have heard of. Blu Mar Ten - Starting Over is another tune, as is Mist:i:cal - Some Think, and also Alix Perez - Magnolias. Also a lot of Mykra and Mav tunes.
But again, this is just my opinion.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom