Influence Records is back for 2016

Really happy to see you and the label back, I messaged you on facebook early last year i think and wondered if you'd ever get it running again. Well this is great news Aaron, wish you all the best - there was a period when Influence was ahead of the game and made a nice connection between Soul;r, Creative Source and Good Looking.
Now let's see if you can get Deep Inc to return

Really happy to see you and the label back, I messaged you on facebook early last year i think and wondered if you'd ever get it running again. Well this is great news Aaron, wish you all the best - there was a period when Influence was ahead of the game and made a nice connection between Soul;r, Creative Source and Good Looking.
Now let's see if you can get Deep Inc to return

Thanks for the appreciation :) we have a few things in the pipeline and if we can bridge the gap between Soul:r, Creative Source and Good Looking then we are doing something good! There are a few artists people want to see return to the fold - Deep Inc and Bal keep coming up...we will see what we can do,,,

I still absolutely love Calmante, the Bal and ICR releases and not forgetting Brother - Junction, i murdered that when it came out - lovely to see you coming back, missed your sets at Swerve also
[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Nimbus Sans, Arial, sans-serif] [/FONT]

Sorry for OT, but does anyone know if that guy is still making music?
Loved his atmospheric stuff (including the Influence 12").
Also excited to see Atom back again. Dolly was such a lush tune.

Don't think ICR is making dnb anymore but he is still about and yes we are really excited about the forthcoming Atom tunes :)

Influence Records' label manager J-Skeptik drops a little mix for QBase FM. Combat Collins on mic duties. Big thanks to Banksy and Dunn for the opportunity.
Tracklist:
1) Out Of Reach - Specific - Influence Dub
2) Mad Selecta - Mr Joseph - Influence Records
3) Still Waters - Dave Owen - Influence Records
4) Makes Me Feel Alright - Calibre - Signature
5) Circles - Dramatic and DBaudio Unofficial Remix
6) 92 Frequencies - Dramatic - Liquid V
7) Walkie Talkie - Lynx and Aaron Jay - Influence Dub
8) Underfire - Calibre - Signature
9) Spectre - Aquasky - Moving Shadow
10) Voices - Derrick and Tonika - Dub
11) Hydrogen - Data - Critical