Indonesian DnB

DTX

this tune is the most productive yet challenging for me to go ahead and upload.

i'm an Indonesian,this song is using my native language called Bahasa

the title's called Antariksa which mean Outer Space in English

written by DTX ... sang by Pasha of 2 Steps North (an up-and-coming Indo Emo-pop band)

http://soundcloud.com/dtx/antariksa-feat-pasha-2-steps-north

here's the lyrics also the translation:

Inilah saatnya kau mulai melangkah ke depan
This is the time where you should take one step forward
Raih harapan yang lama terpendam
Reaching out for hope that has been buried a long time ago
Kau ingin terbang jauh tinggi di angkasa
You want to fly far away in the outer space
Kau dan aku setinggi antariksa
You and me as high as the outer space

Raih matahari
Reach out for the sun
Genggam bintang-bintang
Grab all the stars
Dan jangan pernah kembali di dunia
Never come back to the earth again

Antariksa...
Outer space

sounds really nicely produced. while the intro was rolling i thought i could quite easily have been listening to some matrix and futurebound release. i enjoyed it, despite it being on the wrong side of cheesey.

sounds really nicely produced. while the intro was rolling i thought i could quite easily have been listening to some matrix and futurebound release. i enjoyed it, despite it being on the wrong side of cheesey.

it is quite cheesy i must admit :)

great intro really enjoyed it but when it dropped just delivered a lot of cheese which i wasn't expecting.

really good tune, nice work. maybe lower the kick drum a bit. don't know what other advice to give but the cheesey vocals work well!

great intro really enjoyed it but when it dropped just delivered a lot of cheese which i wasn't expecting.

thanks man... gonna continue on developing this :) i guess Indo-style are just on the cheesy side of DnB atm,local people seems to like it and digs this kinda DnB

usually not a fan of the cheesier end of dnb.. but seeing as a grew up in Malaysia this brings feelings of warmth and tropical heat. thanks for making me feel homesick. :P

in all sreiousness, nice tune man. enjoyed listening to it

usually not a fan of the cheesier end of dnb.. but seeing as a grew up in Malaysia this brings feelings of warmth and tropical heat. thanks for making me feel homesick. :P

in all sreiousness, nice tune man. enjoyed listening to it

glad to know that this tune can bring back some memories.. :) thanks mate...

Back
Top Bottom