Indi - Dickie's Dub(clip) : A new dubwise tune from moi

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
I'm working on a new dubwise tune, haven't finished it yet, and still needs a bit of tweeking, but I'm posting a short 64bar clip, for opinions and feedback.
If you listen, please post a comment, good or bad. Cheers(y)

Dickie's Dub (clip) :rasta:

Attachments

• dickies_dub(clip).mp3
    898.8 KB · Views: 74
sounding cool man, not sure if its just the 80k file but the snare and kick drum sound a bit fuzzy. Is it going to drop into something heavier or is it staying a smoking in tune??? The trumpets sound wicked. Where are you getting the samples from? That distorted ragga noise that comes in at 1.08 is wicked iv been looking everywhere for it.

Look forward to the finished product!

Yeah the fuzzy sound is prolly the 80kbps, its sounds fine through the sequencer. I'm thinking of layering it with some more subtle pads, but still keeping it chill, I like my reggae/dubwise tracks mellow like they should be.
As for samples, go on DOA and do a search for dub samples, loads of good stuff gets posted in the grid. Also http://www.versionist.com/ has loads of brilliant samples for making anything dub.

Very cool!

I'm personally i big fan for these dubwise tunes with them laser scifi effexcts and all. I especially like the laidback slight out-of tune -feel. makes me wanna start smokin again!

Is this the beginning of the track? I think it could go better the other way round, like vocals come in later. Making the listener wait... i don't know...

Inspired me to post a clip of a dub tune in the making too.. check out please if you like that ragga vibe.

Back
Top Bottom