INDecentEXposure - Refuseable Offer (Godfather Tune)

really liking the bassline its deeper than most jump up i hear.... nice.

i think it mite need the res cut down tho as it seems to be effecting the rest of the tune.

only otha thing i would say mate, high pass another snare and put that over the top of the one uve got... coz at the moment i can hear that weak snare from the break in the background (the one that sounds like its been punched in the the stomach, you know the one in the rex file) and thats not doing you any good. you dont wanna be able to hear that one so just delete dem or put another snare with some punch over the top

nice one lucid mate, much appreciated. I'll have a look at taking the snare out of the break in rex first n see how it sounds.. and ye I've been having problems with the general beastyness of the bass taking over the mix at points. I'll look into it again tonight and see what i come up with... cheers again for listening mate and as soon as I'm not at work and i can listen, I'll check out some of your stuff... nice 1

tis good! drums are tight!bass is good but mayby needs a touch of work! nice and deep tho, definatly vomit inducing haha

pretty much this... except i'm not a massive fan of slow rollers, so i'm not to keen on the bassline (although, that said it is good and deep!)

nice 1 people, just need to work on the mix down and get the whole tune sounding louder.. il post up a link when ive done some more..

Back
Top Bottom