Incredible Pain!

Messages
39
Ive got 2nd dergree sunburns across the front of my body cos i fell asleep on Haylin Island beach after a little rave in the dunes! Ive been lookin forward to 2moro nite since i got the flyer but i doubt i will be able to go!I feel and look like this :mad: so can anyone rave it up for me?
 

jay walker

1/2 of Passive/Aggressive
VIP Junglist
Messages
3,882
If ya talking bout vurt vs breakneck vs dnbforum, i hope i can sort some money out - ive literally got a fiver to get me through til next friday (a week tomorrow!) im sure Mr Ace is gonna try an pursuade me later!

should be phattest - SDM an M-code, I cannae wait pet!
 

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Messages
12,698
It's going to be a sick night, rammed to the rafters! Triple M and I will be doing pictures aswell, so come and find us and get your picture taken for the web site!

We hope to see you all in attendance, bigup :thumbsup:
 

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
Messages
4,313
:cry: :cry: :cry:

I can't go anymore cuz I've got an abcess in the side of my face that's the size of a golf ball (no lie) and I'm getting it sorted 2moro, bummer.
Hopefully gonna be able to make it to the sept Breakneck cuz its the same weekend as my 21st birthday.
 

zoob

Nine Bar SS.
Messages
367
:rockposse heard about that hayling island shindig, any good??


dont forget repercussion tonight . woking @ scratched. Friction & SP :rockposse
 

moriaty

Active Member
VIP Junglist
Messages
4,440
Indi said:
:cry: :cry: :cry:

I can't go anymore cuz I've got an abcess in the side of my face that's the size of a golf ball (no lie) and I'm getting it sorted 2moro, bummer.
Hopefully gonna be able to make it to the sept Breakneck cuz its the same weekend as my 21st birthday.

didnt ya almost die some time ago?now this??? dude your livin dangerously...do some voodoo or someting to ditch that baaad karma. :mkay:
 

jay walker

1/2 of Passive/Aggressive
VIP Junglist
Messages
3,882
@ 69th dynasty

yeah course i remember yah steve - i dun know what my problem wiv PMs at the mo, but everytime i try to reply to a PM my mac hangs :fuckinpc:

Shame you aint gonna be at this 1, the jury is still out whether im going.

Hope to catch you at the Breakneck in September tho.

Hit me up wiv your address an ill fix you a cd bro.

Ps did ya see the pics from the last breakneck?
 

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
Messages
4,313
GorDo said:
didnt ya almost die some time ago?now this??? dude your livin dangerously...do some voodoo or someting to ditch that baaad karma. :mkay:
You're telling me. Loads of shit been happening to me, I think it might be something to do with working nights, been working nights for nearly two years and don't see much sunlight, like.
 

kama

benkama.net
VIP Junglist
Messages
2,757
at least you ain't gonna get sunburnt mate...

dynasty i hear ya.
 
Messages
39
Be catchin u at the next Breackneck then Jay!U should see my crew there tonight.The photos of last Breackneck were phat! Hook me up with that c.d yeah?
 

moriaty

Active Member
VIP Junglist
Messages
4,440
Indi said:
You're telling me. Loads of shit been happening to me, I think it might be something to do with working nights, been working nights for nearly two years and don't see much sunlight, like.

Urmmmm... you dont see much sun in the UK anyway dude.. :hulk:

lol, know what ya mean bout working nights...its sucks...done it before, tho not anywere near as long as you...
keep it up :gpeace:
 

moriaty

Active Member
VIP Junglist
Messages
4,440
HEEEYYY..JUST A BLOODY SECOND 'ERE!!!!! ISNT THIS <GENERAL> ?!?!?!?!?!

move it stu....
 

sub vibes

Member
Messages
169
was there lots of ppl @ the hayling party u went to?...at the cpl ive been 2 there hav not been enuff ppl but that was a bit earlier in the season... :)
 
Top