InContext - Just Believe (Titan Remix)

TitanDNB

InContext - Just Believe (Titan Remix)

Hey, I'm back again. With a brand new remix, check it out. Like it, and leave a comment. 36 people have shared it on Facebook today, hopefully I'll see more by the end of this week.

Cheers to all the Facebook Liquid Promoters & 17tumba!

Don't forget to Subscribe to me via YouTube @ http://www.youtube.com/user/TitanDNB

Last edited by a moderator:
just because she's fit doesnt mean you can post this in the wrong section!

'new talent & track reviews'

nice tune btw n good luck :)

sortit.jpg

Hey, it was almost 1AM. Was doing this after school while being super tired. I just wanted to post it and go to bed.
Who gives a shit if It's in the wrong section, my bad? A moderator/admin can move or delete.

You want to throw a tantrum over 1 mistake then cool. 31 years old according to your profile; yet a twat. I'm 15 and obviously more mature then you sir, considering the sarcasm quote "Too tired to move the mouse 2cm down? I can see how that would be a real effort!"

Please don't reply back, I don't need people like you on my case. Absolutely unnecessary.

Cheers.

Lol you're a funny guy.

It's not a tantrum over one mistake, It's a tantrum over a million mistakes that every pre-pubescent school kid that comes on here makes because they cant be bothered (or simply cant) read the guidelines.

Every day this forum is clogged up with people wanting feedback on their tracks, which is what the "new talent and track reviews" section is for. This section is for questions and chat about production, hints, tips. hardware, software chat etc etc.

You want feedback for your track. Honestly, if you had bothered to post it in the right section you would have got just that, simple as.

As for the maturity comments, you say you're more mature than me, yet you're the one throwing insults and name calling?

show some respect and admit you made a mistake.

Hey, it was almost 1AM. Was doing this after school while being super tired. I just wanted to post it and go to bed.
Who gives a shit if It's in the wrong section, my bad? A moderator/admin can move or delete.

You want to throw a tantrum over 1 mistake then cool. 31 years old according to your profile; yet a twat. I'm 15 and obviously more mature then you sir, considering the sarcasm quote "Too tired to move the mouse 2cm down? I can see how that would be a real effort!"

Please don't reply back, I don't need people like you on my case. Absolutely unnecessary.

Cheers.

@Mr Fletch

Because I was attempting to be funny.

Good you admitted to throwing a tantrum, but honestly. All you could have said, is something along the lines of 'Wrong section' instead of some rude, cocky response.
I was tired and in a rush, I thought I had posted it in the right section but ofcourse I didn't until I came across yours, then I looked back and saw it was in the wrong section. There's nothing I can do to change it.
I'm not going to double post, it would be kind of lame.

And yeah, ofcourse I am. You want to be rude & arrogant to me, then why should I be kind to you. It wouldn't make sense? And still you want to continue this arguement. I kindly request you to drop it.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Hey, it was almost 1AM

Around that time I'm usually getting in the vibe and still have hours left to produce.
Damn maybe I'll start backing off from those late night producing sessions.. :D

I mean, I normally don't sleep before 3 AM..

Around that time I'm usually getting in the vibe and still have hours left to produce.
Damn maybe I'll start backing off from those late night producing sessions.. :D

I mean, I normally don't sleep before 3 AM..

Aha. It was a school night, so I guess It's pretty late. :) Otherwise, on the weekends if I'm not doing anything I'll be up till about 6. :P

It's weird how I produce better tracks at night than I do in the day. :o

Dude, I dont argue for shits and giggles. You called me a twat and immature after I pointed out your error.

Wow. You pointed out my error in such an ill mannered way, and I pretty much summed up that it was a mistake with 2 words afterwards.

Then I called you a twat because of the way you said it, and immature because I see so many people whom are aged ~14-18 on ALOT of forums who post in a similar way, and by similar I mean 'just' pointing out errors, and ignoring the whole aspect of the thread. Attempting to put the OP down in a way, and make themselves look 'big', 'smart' etc.

and you're 31 man, I wouldn't ever expect that from someone whos that old.

Not implying that your post was put me down, or anything. But anyway, it looks like you've cooled down now.

I'm off to bed, take care.

Last edited:
An ill mannered way? By posting a pic to show you where you went wrong?

Wow....

And looking big or smart? Sure, I'm big and smart because I can post in the right section, check me out.

fyi - joining the forum, immediately posting in the wrong section, and then ripping into a veteran forum member = no one is going to care about this track or any of your future tracks. bitching on and on about how someone should or should not act at any given age is a waste of time. i'm sorry, but fletch is way out in front on this one. everyday there are new posts like this in the wrong section, and someone who puts in as much effort and contribution into the forum as fletch does ought to be allowed to kick you straight in the nuts for posting in the wrong section if he feels like it.

That's damn right, it's not all about you (OP), if you're coming here for some feedback and asking for a service almost of something to review your tune, then you play along with the rules associated with that track.

Back
Top Bottom