Label Incognito Records - WIN a t-shirt!

Discussion in 'Advertisements' started by IR-Tom, Sep 12, 2010.

1. IR-Tom

IR-Tom New Member

Aug 31, 2010

About us
    We are Incognito Records, an underground record label that specializes in the Dubstep and Drum & Bass music genres. We were set up on the 12th of May, 2010 by four young individuals to deliver quality music releases to the people who love and support the genres. All our releases are available in digital download stores aswell as physically in local record shops or online record dealers.

Forthcoming releases
    FJH - Ras Claart Police / Voice Of The Soul / Mantra (Dubstep)

Deep Focus - Daggers / The Truth (Drum & Bass)

Shackles - Sound Of My Dreams / Voice Of The Soul (Dubstep)

High Maintenance - Blow / All Between (Drum & Bass)

Examples of our full release inner label design;

WIN a t-shirt!
    At the moment we are running a competition that is simple to enter. All you need to do is become a fan of our Facebook fanpage located here (click) and then suggest it to your friends. As soon as we reach 300 fans, we'll ask our Facebook fans to send an email to a certain email address with a few pieces of information* and will later select a random fan to win the t-shirt.

Finally, we'll be running another competition as soon as we have reached 500 fans, this one will be even bigger and will offer a better reward compared to other competitions we have ran in the past - so it's worth becoming a fan to ready yourself for that!

* Incognito Records will never share any of your information with anyone else.

Incognito over the web

Last but not least, I thank you for reading this thread. We hope to become an active part of dnbforum in the future, keep an eye out for future releases from ourselves. If you wish to contact myself, my email address is below. Take it easy.