Inception

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
i am gettin mixed reveiws on this one, some heads are ravin about it, so are sayin its tryin to be too clever, think its a dodgy DVD sale from the chinese fella in the pub for me then i will report back.

Cat Gas

Aka Basis
VIP Junglist
Yeah, its brilliant. The people who don't like it are the same people who rate films on these three boxes:
Tits
Guns
Explosions

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist
Yeah, its brilliant. The people who don't like it are the same people who rate films on these three boxes:
Tits
Guns
Explosions
nah mate, love clever well written films and i thought inception was over hyped and pretencious... plus bare plot holes! i was well dissapointed!

---------- Post added at 17:37 ---------- Previous post was at 17:36 ----------

don't get me wrong though, i didn't dislike it... just thought it was over-hyped and over-rated (y)

Prospekt

VIP Junglist
It's incredible. Such a well exectued movie. Thought the end did drag on a tad but I wasn't bored at any point. About time we had an intelligent Hollywood blockbuster imo.

Definitely have to watch it at the cinema I reckon though, the effects are sound are brilliant. Christopher Nolan is a true badman. One of the few modern films I've seen in recent years where I could go back and watch it a couple days later as there's a lot to digest in one sitting.

P.s. Shutter Island was complete shite.

djad

leo the lion
VIP Junglist
It's incredible. Such a well exectued movie. Thought the end did drag on a tad but I wasn't bored at any point. About time we had an intelligent Hollywood blockbuster imo.

Definitely have to watch it at the cinema I reckon though, the effects are sound are brilliant. Christopher Nolan is a true badman. One of the few modern films I've seen in recent years where I could go back and watch it a couple days later as there's a lot to digest in one sitting.

P.s. Shutter Island was complete shite.
Shutter island wasnt shite but i will admit it left less to the imagination then inception. I thought the cast of inception (except leo) was a very strange mix. I hate that girl that played juno and everything that she stands for.

Smickus

VIP Junglist
I didn't hear about it before my mates just said we should go watch a movie so I had no expectations... I thought it was pretty good, if not a bit weird... I'd probably watch it again!

Cat Gas

Aka Basis
VIP Junglist
Yeah I wasn't a fan of shutter island. I think it was going well until he gets to the top of the lighthouse. It should have been more mysterious, instead of everything explained at once

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
Im too smart when it comes to films, I had the end of shutter island sussed out at the start of the movie.

After reading every1's comments on Inception im looking forward to it.