inception style impacty sounds lol

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
sounds kinda like some kind of brass orchestra type thing through distortion??
anyone got an idea how to replicate that kinda stuff?

ive made some similar stuff with trumpety sounds through distortion but they are very very muddy and pretty much unuseable

On phone at the moment will post samples tommorow

But if u type inception sound or noise in google im sure itll come up haha

Well if this is it, it is a detune horn with white noise and I can hook you up with some samples.

Ah fuck it https://soundcloud. com/iv4/horn-sample/s-llyrP

One oscillator with thor on saw tooth wave, a run thru with Synchronous on ring modulation, and added reverb. To add the white noise add a second osc with white noise on thor, and then go into Reason's Orkester's sound pack to get the orchestral drum hit. EQ the drum and link it into the saw wavs reverb with a high pass on the verb. Or download this ^^^^^^ Same thing with out the white noise. Remember to high and low pass the white noise to desired effect.

I also found this to be funny.

Last edited:
Ye I also have one of these samples laying around, I can upload it if you want.

I used it in a project with a big orchestral intro, and I layered that horn with a low double bass. Worked perfectly to give it some more oomph

Hans Zimmer just released a sample pack with this kind of foley hits...how it's done : top notch studio, engineers,musicians and dozens of mics, then a lot of processing and layering

Back
Top Bottom