in what trouble do you get in teh UK for growing green?

shadowline

like let's say 5 plants, like instant jail or what?

let's say first time offender,

was wondering how are the laws there everyone seems to be growing their own shit in da uk

SLow

Quadrospazzed life-glug
VIP Junglist
If you've got no record and tell them it's for your own personal use you`ll probably get a caution. I know people who have been growing in urban areas for years with no problems.

Chances of getting caught if you're not stupid are very low though.

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
my mate is in the nick for 3.5 years for growin, but he got caught with 3 farms around manchester...he is out in 3 months.

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I don't know but how much would you pay me to not report your IP to the police? :teeth:
Only joking. Maybe....

Moskit

:rodigan:
VIP Junglist
What Slow said.

Personal use all the way.

If you have scales etc & other evidence swaying toward supply, look at Gloxxys reply.

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
jus make sure u dont have the plant and the lights and shit at the top of ya house, this generates alot of heat, thus makin the top of ya gaff red hot, as soon as a chopper see a hot spot on top of ya house they will start to watch, and see the pattern of the heat to see if it matches growning patterns.

lights use up fuck loads of lecky n all, they will look at ya bills, the police also had every text message and phone call on paper from the last 3 years...

this is how my mate has been nicked...

but he was a divvy....

dose.bs1

THE DADDY
VIP Junglist
Dont tell anyone you dont trust, such a simple rule that a lot of people dont stick to then get grassed on by some snitch or get their crop nicked, either or other aint good !

Dan M

hard gay northern bear
VIP Junglist
i know a guy who got caught twice. both times was growing in his loft and got caught the way joey highlighted. someone grassed on him and this is how they discovered it. he never got banged up and had more than 5 plants both times though he did have a about 150 grand taken off him because it was left to him but there was no paper trail and he was dodging the taxman for years so the police put it down to illegal earnings. he got a big, very big fine on top of this, community service and a suspended sentence.

when 50 nicked him the first time his mate foned his missus and warned her to get rid of the gear. so she dumped most of his plants at thi9s place called danes dyke. my mate went to this spot later that day and came back with just over 15 ounces. needless to say he was quite pleased with himself.

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
Is that how they clocked onto your mate then, the chopper was just flying around looking out for hot spots?

Or did a neighbour tip them off?
they were wathcin him for time...he was too bang on about the whole thing...so they watched him for a few months and smashed his door down n had him...end of.

shadowline

i know a guy who got caught twice. both times was growing in his loft and got caught the way joey highlighted. someone grassed on him and this is how they discovered it. he never got banged up and had more than 5 plants both times though he did have a about 150 grand taken off him because it was left to him but there was no paper trail and he was dodging the taxman for years so the police put it down to illegal earnings. he got a big, very big fine on top of this, community service and a suspended sentence.

when 50 nicked him the first time his mate foned his missus and warned her to get rid of the gear. so she dumped most of his plants at thi9s place called danes dyke. my mate went to this spot later that day and came back with just over 15 ounces. needless to say he was quite pleased with himself.
haha top story

Dan M

hard gay northern bear
VIP Junglist
the dude actually owned a hydroponics store for years so eevryone knew he was into it, it was just too dodgy