In the top 13 and I'm very happy :D

djdevz

VIP Junglist
I was in the 'honorable mentions' for the InContext - Just Believe remix competition, and you know what? I'm pretty darn pleased with the result!

There were over 80 submissions..the result page is here:
http://velcrocityrecords.com/blog/incontext-just-believe-remix-contest-results.html

Considering I only started learning technical production skills since July 2010 from youtube, web and you guys..I'd say thats not bad!

So I guess this is just a lil thread to say thanks for all your input, and it's nice to know im on the right track :)

Congratulations man! :D
I must agree with VoPD, I really don't get what's so good about the winning one...

---------- Post added at 20:01 ---------- Previous post was at 20:00 ----------

Oh btw, you should edit your Sig, they've fixed it =D

God damn, you're a pretty big talent too though. not big by being famous and all, but you master all those skills so quickly, i started in february, trying on my own, maybe that's my fault, i never looked up anything, being all like, You'll learn it by yourself. Appearantly not, but this isn't about me, it's about you. You're doing very good mate. Keep this pace of producing and increasing skill up and you'll get a lot of tracks signed!

Back
Top Bottom