In The Sun 09 ::: Full Flyer

To help ease you through the credit crunch this year we at Innovation are offering some massive savings for our annual summer get away....
If you book early enough you could save up to £40 on the price of club entry to our mutli award winning D&B / Old Skool / Jungle / Dubstep holiday in Spain!!

**7 DAY CLUB ONLY TICKETS**

JANUARY MAX SAVER TICKET = £110 Available till 31/1/09

SUPER SAVER TICKET = £120 Available till 28/2/09

SAVER TICKET = £130 Available till 31/3/09

EXTENDED SAVER TICKET = £140 Available till 31/1/09

From 1/5/09 the 7 day club only ticket price reverts back to £150

c967c517-cf66-429c-a48c-436157b49e94.jpg

Book your tickets at www.innovation.gb.com

Probably going this this year. Any1 whose been before know what the atmosphere is like? Do most people get on or are there usually fights and that?? (obviously i know there will be some, but i mean in general...)

Probably going this this year. Any1 whose been before know what the atmosphere is like? Do most people get on or are there usually fights and that?? (obviously i know there will be some, but i mean in general...)

I went for ten days last year and saw absolutely no trouble AT ALL! EVERYONE i met was there to have a good time, the weather was gorgeous and the biggest names in DNB were playing every single night. What more could you ask for?! Will definitely be back this year, roll on june!

nahh man... it was the banga... no trouble at all... sure, sum little differences between sum ravers but hey... Best weeks of my life!!

Big up Ollie! :gang_bang

really want 2 go dis year but... I dunno... I need 2 go... :rinsed:

Back
Top Bottom