In the studio with Billian

chz

Couple of videos i stumbled across.

I actually thought it was some kind of sick joke when I saw him vibrating a guitar.

Anybody here striving to learn Billians production technique?

Last edited by a moderator:
I love these videos. They're pretty useless for actually learning production because they're not at all technical, but it's interesting to see how he works and all the little details (like the vibrator guitar and that neuro-lion roar) are hilarious.

I love these videos. They're pretty useless for actually learning production because they're not at all technical, but it's interesting to see how he works and all the little details (like the vibrator guitar and that neuro-lion roar) are hilarious.

Well yeah, I suppose they are more of an Insight to what techniques and equipment some producers are using rather than a full blown tutorial! Billian seems like an evil genius haha

Every time I watch someone record weird sounds like this I get super hyped about recording stuff that is lying around the house. However I haven't had one recording session like that, ever. I just forget about it and go look for samples online that are nothing like what i'm after.

Anyway, Billain is just a true master of weirdness.

Every time I watch someone record weird sounds like this I get super hyped about recording stuff that is lying around the house. However I haven't had one recording session like that, ever. I just forget about it and go look for samples online that are nothing like what i'm after.

Anyway, Billain is just a true master of weirdness.

Time stretching and reversing percussive foleys gives some really interesting results :).

Back
Top Bottom