in the local paper

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by $marty, Jun 8, 2007.

1. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

2. number1

number1 www.db9radio.com

i get loads of fires in sittingbourne started on purpose near me last week it was a caravan on some1's front garden just down the road from me

3. Gumby

Gumby New Member

ooh!! excitement! :flame:

this made me lol a great deal more though:

:rolf:
    :rofl: :rofl:
    :hagglers:
    bahaha many lols.

good work smartypants

4. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

Its a typical state of affairs down market st, gumby. You get enough crazy people down here too. Like theres this guy who wears big phat dj style headfones and pretends he's on the fone having an arguement. If its raining he'll sometimes run his whole hand across the roofs of the cars parked and run along shouting after someone who is not there..

5. Gumby

Gumby New Member

lol lol i think every city has there own infamous characters. we've even got names for ours in perth! like Strider, the junkie who wears black hotpants and an unbuttoned flowing white shirt. he always looks like he's on a mission to be somewhere, striding along with his long scrawny legs.

hehe

6. Fes Rock

Fes Rock Nothing..........

In boston we have this charector called "the Shooter" hes an old war veteran who obviously took way to much acid..he stands there speaking jiberish shooting at imaginary objectshe may see in the sky. or on a good day he might yell out commy!! and shoot at a walker by. no its funny cuz if you speak to him...like "hey how are you" hell answer and actually speak very articulate. He almost sounds like the coach from Rockie...all raspy. but yea thats the neigborhood legend.
    ask anyone from boston and i guarauntee they no this charector