In Silico the album

Shotty

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
Is anyone even gona give this a chance??? Ive not seen pendulum in time so I havent herd most of there new stuff. I loved there stuff before and on the hold your colour album and blood sugar was a good tune but granite and propane nightmares are pritty crap (imo). Are any of you lot gonna get it?

Saw Pendulum in Perth on Saturday night, the best song of the night in my opinion was Girl in the fire.

This was meant to be there "In Silico" tour, i heard a few new songs, but i wasn't really grabbed by anything.

I really hope they get bored of their new style one day and go back to drum and bass, IMO its where most of their talent lies.

:alchy:

I used to defend Pendulum but when I heard and I saw Propane Nightmares I realised they were cynical cunts cashing in on emoheads with crap tunes. The fucking singing is horrendous by any standards and the guitars just sound weak, no passion, just Green Day chords and strumming.

They've made some great dnb, then saw the opportunity to become rock stars and created the steaming cynical shite that is PN. I mean a fucking video with the cool guys in black and kids escaping from their crazy parents. Fucking obvious.

Hold Your Colours is a good dnb album and Penudulum have had a good overall impact on dnb. They can now fuck off with their shitty singing to MTV 1, not MTV Dance. They'll fail as they did with rock before making dnb.

Although the tunes released so far are very weak in terms of DnB. I do not hate them. Disappointed not to have some hefty bass to listen too but then when they signed for Warner Bros I should have seen it coming.

Cool Beans

I hate them because they sound like crap (mostly the singing and the guitars), not because they're rock - I'm listening to Fun Loving Criminals now and will later switch to Johnny Cash (haha). Oh and for the fucking emo video for PN.

I hate them because they sound like crap (mostly the singing and the guitars), not because they're rock - I'm listening to Fun Loving Criminals now and will later switch to Johnny Cash (haha). Oh and for the fucking emo video for PN.

same ..if they produced some decent sounding rock i would probably still like them

I would like to give this a chance, I really liked Hold Your Colour & their earlier stuff is good as well I reckon but Propane Nightmares & Granite make me feel ill, they're awful.
Might give it a listen but definately won't be buying it.

Bet it gets into the Tesco chart...

Back
Top Bottom