In search of instruction

dankalicious

I am Dankalicious and I just joined. I wait tables for a living but what I want to do is produce dance music. Particularly d&b. I have FL Studio, Ableton Live 4 ,and several VST's. I have no idea how to program drum & bass but want to learn. Please help me out. Thanks. :slick:

What's up Dank! ... Just signed up here recently. Been producing, myself, for about a year now. I definitely recommend getting more software.( I'm runnin Acid Pro and Cakewalk.... saving up to get Soundforge ) You can never have too much!!
Check out a site called sampleswap.org ... There are a bunch of free samples and loops on there for download. You gotta sign up( it's free though ) I found a bunch of nice D & B drum loops on there and some other stuff as well. It's pretty cool.

.... And whatever you do, don't be afraid to experiment and try new things. ... It's usually when you're goofing around that you stumble into some cool new technique!

Alba said:
cause thats nawty and illegal

here's what I think of your naughty and illegal :antitank: / :shittin: anyways, keep representin pussies and I'm sure you'll get far. peace god. :rave:

'the crunkest black person alive'

Back
Top Bottom