In preparation for Valve at the end of Jan..

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
..I did my mates at work a "DIllinja fest" 60min mix :D

It was a LOT of Dillinja to mix, and it got quite boring at times, but I pulled through it. Teh mix sounds pretty dope IMO (but I am gonna say that innit!)

I didnt do a tracklist, but it includes Human B Bop, B Bop VIP, Valve Sound, Live or Die, South Mans, Kids Stuff, What Yo Sayin, F-Down, and many more!

NOW OFFLINE

Come and see Dillinja in full swing alongside Lemon D, Bassline Smith, John B, myself, and teh mighty Triple M. All on the 31st January 2003 on the Pier in Portsmouth (UK) Mo' info can be found here.

I like Dillinja just as much as the next guy but I dont think I could handle an hour of his stuff!!! That snare'd drive me mad!!!

LOL!! Kinda the response I expected :finger2:

I wasnt planning to put it on the site, but I thought what the hell, someone might want it! The boys at work will be pleased though, and that was the aim!

I know you all :love: Dillinja really ;)

REMIX BABY!!

Originally posted by sdm
LOL!! Kinda the response I expected :finger2:

I wasnt planning to put it on the site, but I thought what the hell, someone might want it! The boys at work will be pleased though, and that was the aim!

I know you all :love: Dillinja really ;)

REMIX BABY!!

i dig dillinja. anyway to get this in mp3 format? i dunno how to burn a cd from realplayer files...

A kiddy called Scanna has done a rather tasty 94-98 Dillinja mix on DnB Arena. Thats the sort of Dillinja I can handle a lot of!!! :slayer:

Originally posted by crazytony
i dig dillinja. anyway to get this in mp3 format? i dunno how to burn a cd from realplayer files...

If you still want an MP3 of it, PM me for FTP details :)

Originally posted by Mulla
A kiddy called Scanna has done a rather tasty 94-98 Dillinja mix on DnB Arena. Thats the sort of Dillinja I can handle a lot of!!! :slayer:
That mix is fucking awesome. I don't mind his stuff now but comparing it his new stuff to that is like comparing a pint of Budweiser to a pint of Stella :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom