In need of a opinion

as i wrote already, i googled for reviews, i got only technical information, and forum reviews where users just shout: "get technics!!!!!!1111oneoneoeneeleven" -.-

@hyper, yes those two which i wrote (gemini & stanton) are availible at our country.

@elmaruk: i'm finding very hard to make an account on this webpage..actually i find it impossible o_O

at the top right there is an eu symbol, if you click that you can change it to your language. I had a look and Slovenia is on there.

---------- Post added at 11:31 ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 ----------

dont need to sign up to browse tho. unless your buying something

Out of those i'd pick Technics 1111oneoneoeneeleven MK2.. best deck ever period!

(serious answer though... Stantons. I had some a couple of years ago that only cost £100 for the pair and they were fine until I could upgrade)

Last edited:
I have recently discovered another "low-bottom" turntable -> AMERICAN AUDIO TTD 2400 USB, and i'd like to get some comparations versus the Stanton t62 one. Is it worth paying 60€ more for the stantons or is the "american" one okay for the start? From googling the reviews, it seems like the TTD2400 is pretty much okay, except for the pitch control (i'd like to know if it really sucks so much), but on the other hand i've also read some bad reviews bout stantons needle and platter.

soooo... Stanton T62 or American Audio TTD2400 ? ^^

hah. u won't believe it ^^. i found a VERY f***** cheap offer for technics 1210mk2s ^^ i guess you "goforthetechnicss!!!!!1111oneoneleveen" guys won! :DDDD

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom