"In my Mind" by THE NINETIES feat. Ralph Real (liquidy dnb tune with original vocals)

Re: "In my Mind" by THE NINETIES feat. Ralph Real (liquidy dnb tune with original voc

indeed, sounds pretty solid, maybe pump up the volume of your drums before 1:40 , they sound a bit to quiet when you compare them with the wicked drumwork after 1:40..
between 2:35 and 3:00 the highs are overwelming the rest of your sounds a bit, after 3:00 all the other sounds sound a lot louder..
This is one sick track, nice vocals!

Re: "In my Mind" by THE NINETIES feat. Ralph Real (liquidy dnb tune with original voc

indeed, sounds pretty solid, maybe pump up the volume of your drums before 1:40 , they sound a bit to quiet when you compare them with the wicked drumwork after 1:40..
between 2:35 and 3:00 the highs are overwelming the rest of your sounds a bit, after 3:00 all the other sounds sound a lot louder..
This is one sick track, nice vocals!

Thanks for the advice, I think I'll re-open it today and play with the mix a bit. Yea man the vocalist does his thing! Stay up!

my opinion, the 'piano' or whatever it is could do with a bit more 'depth' maybe with some reverb and then maybe a touch down in the mix as it sort of jumped out at me. The main snare, it stands out so got my attention,add some variation velocity/pitch. The vocal is sound very good

Back
Top Bottom