in Logic 9.0 (help!!)

DJRefixdnb

Evasive Action CEO
Screenshot2011-01-26at131807.png

sometimes channels in my projects randomly change to the 'Read' selection from 'Off' & when i play back the project the channel level randomly starts going up & down depending on the overall track level.. All I want is for it to stay 'Off'!!!

Is there a way to stop this happening?

did do a search but didn't find anything relevant, trawled thru the logic threads too :|

^ Yup, nothing to worry about but get to know what all these mean - Latching can be very handy with automation!

managed to sort it now thanks guys... strange thing is I had no automation set, but I've deleted the channel & started it from scratch & it's solved the problem... still abit confused by it tho, as it had NO automation at all :/ .... thanks anyways lads!

It normally turns to read if you've set some automation. Press A in the arrange window and see if an automation lane has been added.

Cool but you could have just clicked on the Read button and select Off lol :lol:

lol I've been doing this to get around it for ages, but every time I do it that way some point later on it changes back to 'read' again automatically AGAIN lol... must of been some automation i just completely missed on that instrument by sounds of it then... headache! loving logic tho!!

Back
Top Bottom