In ear headphones

Sennheiser are the only headphones i buy now...that or sure.

id go for Sennheiser CX400

what you want to do is check the frequency range in the specifications...the lower the frequency..the more bass

S302-1098-main-sp.jpg

Sienheiser CX300...DONE

Can anyone recommend some proper bassy in ear headphones? im using Sennheiser CX 300 Black Stereo Ear-Canal Headphones at the moment but want more lol

any ideas?
Depends how much your willing to spend I guess.

Shure SE210's are the way forward imo. You get no sound leakage so you can have them nice and loud and no one else will be able to hear your music. The only make of in-ear headphones I've come across that offer this....

http://store.shure.com/store/shure/en_US/DisplayProductDetailsPage/productID.105181400

Can anyone recommend some proper bassy in ear headphones? im using Sennheiser CX 300 Black Stereo Ear-Canal Headphones at the moment but want more lol

any ideas?

If you can afford it - get ELACIN in ear monitors....you go into a designated place like a hearing centre and get moulds done of your ear canal.....similar to filtered ear plugs. Goldie uses them. Bad boy bit of kit.

If you can afford it - get ELACIN in ear monitors....you go into a designated place like a hearing centre and get moulds done of your ear canal.....similar to filtered ear plugs. Goldie uses them. Bad boy bit of kit.

YOU DO REALISE WERE REGULAR WORKING PEOPLE RIGHT??

LOL.

Does depend on your budget, if your looking for something sub 20 quid ide say v-moda bass frequencies will stretch your money furthest. Its big big bass. (more than cx300) Be warned tho, the bass is not clean, its muddy and washes out the mids and highs. They are not true in ear phones either so dont expect them to isolate sound.

For MUCH better quality i reccomend denon ah-c551 at 60 quid its worlds apart from the 20 quid range. Gigantic clean bass with excellent clarity in mids and highs, perfect for dnb. After you listen to these everything else will sound shit. They arnt true in ear either but they isolate very well.(http://www.themp3company.co.uk/index.php?id=product&product_id=646)

Go to headfi.org and check out or post this question there for more on this.

Also when choosing dont look at the stats on the back of the box they mean nothing.

Back
Top Bottom