In control ( wip)// minimal/ liquid. Feedback welcome !

Hey!

Still sounding a bit empty this tune, so if you got any ideas with things to fill up, fire! Also other feedback appreciated :) !

Grtz!

Not many people seem to be giving feedback, so I'll try and give you some, all IMO of course, but hopefully useful!

I would just say experiment a little more. That might just help you find a few sounds that will fit in there, often by accident. Try some sounds to accompany the main line that will just sit in the back and help the track move along. I get the feeling that this could be a vocal track. Maybe just consisting of a few lines that is repeated two or three times throughout. I would lose the vocal sample in the buildup personally. Also, the build up could be intensified a little more perhaps so there more impact on the drop. Some mid-range bass could be used to make the bassline stand out. Assuming you would want to make the bassline be more of a focal point. It could do with a little more variety. E.g. Perhaps an alternative piano lead for 16 bars thrown in? A variation of the main one.

Anyway, I quite like the main lead part along with the bassline. Keep it up!

M

- - - Updated - - -

Hey!

Still sounding a bit empty this tune, so if you got any ideas with things to fill up, fire! Also other feedback appreciated :) !

Grtz!

Not many people seem to be giving feedback, so I'll try and give you some, all IMO of course, but hopefully useful!

I would just say experiment a little more. That might just help you find a few sounds that will fit in there, often by accident. Try some sounds to accompany the main line that will just sit in the back and help the track move along. I get the feeling that this could be a vocal track. Maybe just consisting of a few lines that is repeated two or three times throughout. I would lose the vocal sample in the buildup personally. Also, the build up could be intensified a little more perhaps so there more impact on the drop. Some mid-range bass could be used to make the bassline stand out. Assuming you would want to make the bassline be more of a focal point. It could do with a little more variety. E.g. Perhaps an alternative piano lead for 16 bars thrown in? A variation of the main one.

Anyway, I quite like the main lead part along with the bassline. Keep it up!

M

Back
Top Bottom