In Case You Missed It (Likwid)

beknoxx

7/11 7/11
VIP Junglist
Wassup everybody. So the title kind of says it all here. I played a local show and the set went good so I tried to recreate it. A couple of misses but overall a really good mix IMO. This one was all likwid vibes here or what I consider to be likwid ha ha.
EZ

Forgot the link ha ha

TL
1. Ivy Lab - Live On Your Smile
2. Calibre - Archive
3. Paul T and Edward Oberon - Touch
4. Logistics - Sparks
5. Dabs, HLZ and Need For Mirrors - Half Truth
6. dBridge and Vegas - True Romance
7. Anushka - Never Can Decide (Ivy Lab RMX)
8. LSB - Leave
9. Frankee - Wonderland
10. Tokyo Prose - Covet
11. Alix Perez - Contradictions
12. Technimatic and LSB - Rotary Motion (Calibre RMX)
13. Artificial Intelligence - What You Had (Lenzman RMX)feat. Steo
14. Blu Mar Ten - Remembered Her Wrong (Anile RMX)
15. Facing Jinx and Alexsia Louca - Now You're Gone
16. Tokyo Prose - See Through Love
17. Command Strange - Rock Steady (Lenzman RMX)
18. Tokyo Prose - Songbird
19. Zero T - Hurricane Charlie

Thanks for the listen vanden. Are u limited to how many entries for the monthly comp?

frigging gorgeous!

Tokyo Prose - Covet > Alix Perez - Contradictions

The melding of the piano pieces was perfect. Very well done!

Thank you very much shlant. I think that was one of the misses on the double but the blend was nice. I actually liked all the Tokyo prose blends. Thanks for the kind words mang.
Ez

gave this one a listen last night and really enjoyed it man, kept that liquidy vibe rolling throughout.

Best part in this mix for me had to be Logistics - Sparks > Dabs, HLZ and Need For Mirrors - Half Truth > dBridge and Vegas - True Romance > Anushka - Never Can Decide (Ivy Lab RMX) > LSB - Leave, great selection there.

Big up mate

Nice opening - I've done that Live On Your Smile > Archive blend a few times myself. True Romance making its way into Half Truth sounds quality - both of them work really well together, would have liked to hear them roll out for a bit longer to be honest. Never Can Decide and Leave working very well (y) - to be honest, everything has so far. I like the way the Covet and Contradictions pianos are bouncing off of each other, almost sounding like echos.

I'm not going to pick out a favourite section because it was wicked the whole way through. Big up

Thank you for the kind words danny! Glad u dug the vibes. I just picked some traks out and played. Haven't done that for a long time and really enjoyed doing it. Think I might just start a new series with just freestyles.
Ez

Wattup vanden....thanks for the listen and comments mang. That live on your smile/archive blend is so obvious isn't it ha ha. I would have let the half truth/true romance go a bit longer but I was not sure how long I had before I needs to throw the next trak. Everybody seems to like that covet/contradictions blend and that was one where I fell off in the break but the blend was nice. Thanks again mang!
Ez

Back
Top Bottom