In case of artistic block...

Dustek

Finished the PhD
VIP Junglist
you might want to consider getting pissed and then having a go at the tune that you've been working on forever and just couldn't finish. Alcohol not drugs.

Make sure though you have a back up and you're editing to a copy and you might just get some fresh ideas while you want to get jiggy with it. I'm mentioning this because I've found it effective and a friend of mine does his best work after raves or the next day while he's still groggy from alcohol.

Mixing while pissed on the other hand is a lot more dangerous and can lead to severe embarrassment (my last gig :gaywhite: I was crapper than Tiesto playing Tiesto tracks in front of a mirror to a Tiesto audience)

checkmabadself

A gift from punjab
Or put it a way in another folder hidden in the deep dark depths of Drive c:, then set a reminder on your computer for a months time to remind you its there then go back to it!!

Works for me, Peace out!

:coffee:

UDY

K Hole Refugee
I would suggest mushrooms or ketamine.
That way you can do something and then 5 mins later realise you are staring randomly at a spec of dust on the screen.

Repeat this process for what feels like 5 hours (but is probably only 15 minutes) and you'll find you've achieved next to nothing. Except amusing yourself thoroughly.

Add one friend for added laughter.

UDY said:
I would suggest mushrooms or ketamine.
That way you can do something and then 5 mins later realise you are staring randomly at a spec of dust on the screen.

Repeat this process for what feels like 5 hours (but is probably only 15 minutes) and you'll find you've achieved next to nothing. Except amusing yourself thoroughly.

Add one friend for added laughter.
LOL.

I've still yet to produce under the influence of anything. Someone just left a bottle of Glenfiddich here though, all I need now is a smoking jacket...

Reapa

VIP Junglist
Spor said:
I've still yet to produce under the influence of anything. Someone just left a bottle of Glenfiddich here though, all I need now is a smoking jacket...
:uberlaugh

that would be a very interesting combination, Spor vs Glenfiddich :razz:

Spor said:
Do eeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

You can make a substitute smoking jacket by turning your raincoat inside out a la Bottom. :teeth: