Improvements!

Highway-man

To be honest im confused as to why this thread hasnt already been posted (unless im blind and it has)
I think this thread could hopefully make this site a lot better through our opinions!!

-I think there should be a pop up like in facebook telling you when people add messages to threads and when people reply to your own queries that way you dont have to go through all your recent posts to find answers or start chatting to people?

If im being an idiot and this feature is already here then i dont know how to use it and would love some help.

EZ

User CP, on the left: Edit Options

2nd category (messaging & notification), there's a dropdown box under 'Default Thread Subscription Mode'. Choose 'No e-mail notification'.

Scroll down, 'Save changes'.

Every thread you post in will appear in the main user CP (just click on User CP, top left). Every time someone else posts in it, it will appear again... Saying who posted in it, and how long ago that was.

cheers

User CP, on the left: Edit Options

2nd category (messaging & notification), there's a dropdown box under 'Default Thread Subscription Mode'. Choose 'No e-mail notification'.

Scroll down, 'Save changes'.

Every thread you post in will appear in the main user CP (just click on User CP, top left). Every time someone else posts in it, it will appear again... Saying who posted in it, and how long ago that was.

cheers

nice 1 mate your a star for that, i would never have figured that out on my own! get my decks over here in geneva soon so ill start posting mixes and any feedback will be much appreciated.
in the meantime if u mix yourself then send me a link chap.

Is there anything in the web coding that can stop an authentication box popping on every page when using google chrome?

Its not the end of the world its just fairly damn annoying

nice 1 mate your a star for that, i would never have figured that out on my own! get my decks over here in geneva soon so ill start posting mixes and any feedback will be much appreciated.
in the meantime if u mix yourself then send me a link chap.

With pleasure. Welcome to the forum.
I've been into mixing (digital) when i was a very young kid, but i'm picking it up again now. Planning on making some tryout mixes, starting next week. It'll be the first time with dnb/dubstep. It'll be on soundcloud probably. You'll know when i'm on it.

Cheers

Is there anything in the web coding that can stop an authentication box popping on every page when using google chrome?

wouldn't know mate, don't use chrome myself.
Can't you find it online? Type in the name of the box along with 'chrome' and 'vbulletin' in google. Would be weird if you wouldn't find anything about it...

I have the same problem! Im sure you do this anyway but i just slide it along to the side of the page so its almost completely out of site and then it jus stays there to be forgotten haha

Back
Top Bottom