Importing drum loops to Cubasis

junglistsoldier

I have just bought cubasis 5 n when i import a drum loop and copy it so it is playing looped it sounds odd, with a silence between each loop. What am i doing wrong?
Also can i make my own loops in this program without a synth?

you probably need to figure out the tempo so it loops properly . or maybe theres a little gap at the begining or end of the loop, try double clicking and adjusting the sample start or finish point.

you can make you own loops if you have some sampled hits and drums to use . just load em into your 'audio pool' and drag em into there own audio channel, then just arrange as normal.id suggest getting Battery though, as you do the same sort of thing but in one channel.

Vinnie Vendetta said:
sometimes the bitrate of the loops are different and make loops that are at the same tempo sounding out of time.check that out dude

Assuming you meant sample rate, in Cubase SX (not sure about cubasis), you can get around that by checking the "convert sample rate" box when importing a sample, which converts the sample rate to your projects sample rate...

Affliction said:
Assuming you meant sample rate, in Cubase SX (not sure about cubasis), you can get around that by checking the "convert sample rate" box when importing a sample, which converts the sample rate to your projects sample rate...

yes dude ... my english is like mr T :pat: is this john b smile?eheh

Back
Top Bottom