Important: We be moving servers

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Over the next few days we're going to be switching the web site to our new home (server) which is based in New York, U.S.A.

As some of you may already know, there is a small period in changing servers where some users will see the old site (current server), and some will see the new (new server).

The new server will allow us to do more things, one of which being our new video section, we already have 4-5 video interviews waiting to go online.

I am planning to close off the forum during this period so we do not have any missing posts or registrations during the transition, this should really only last around 16-24hrs (fingers crossed).

Just thought I'd keep you all in the loop, boh.

Sounds good man, looking forward to seeing what interviews u have in store, Its all about expansion. Big up m8!:bounce:

Twisted Murderer said:
Oh cool SDM :applause: DnBForum will be even better then now.
Hopefully (y)

I'm planning to move the domains this evening before I go out, so during Saturday you may experience some problems accessing the site. I'd imagine it should all be sorted by Sunday, if not I'll be around most of the day to sort any issues out.

I'll be putting a thread up on the new server for users experiencing problems, so please let me know if you spot something that's not right :o)

Back
Top Bottom