Impact - The Lost City (Smooth, Rolling Liquid)

hello alex. i like your track. it is a very nice deep and smooth tune. everything sits well in the mix on my sound system. drums/perc. are superb, well done! i also draw a lot of music inspiration from travel abroad .. u've done it spot on in this case !! :2thumbs:

hello alex. i like your track. it is a very nice deep and smooth tune. everything sits well in the mix on my sound system. drums/perc. are superb, well done! i also draw a lot of music inspiration from travel abroad .. u've done it spot on in this case !! :2thumbs:

Thanks for the kind words Maschinstom! Glad you enjoyed it :)

Loving this vibe on this one. Atmosphere wise everything is on point, love those reverse type synthy sounds. Those spacey sounding vocals are right up my street, overall this is completely my kind of vibe, laid back with a really catchy bassline. Great stuff dude!

I think I liked this a few weeks ago on SC and listening again the production is pretty slick. Really reminds me of the old Probe 7 stuff that was on Partisan Records back in the day.

Sound selection and compositon all sound great to me. Nice work!

I think I liked this a few weeks ago on SC and listening again the production is pretty slick. Really reminds me of the old Probe 7 stuff that was on Partisan Records back in the day.

Sound selection and compositon all sound great to me. Nice work!

Thanks - not heard of Probe 7 i will check it - any particular tunes you would recommend?

Liking this man. You sampled that foreign version of X Factor right? That guy is incredible

Thannks and haha yeah good spot mate - hes a sick guy, that performance is wicked

Back
Top Bottom