Impact- JungleTing

Very nice bongos, cymbal is way too high (no idea whether or not you have control over that or not), the synths are nicely stereofied/delayed with stereo, the vocals are very nice too - that reverb is killer, sub is way too low - hit the 100-200Hz's up to get that low-mid sound even in speakers with just a 3inch speaker.
Not sure if I like the beats' sudden stop, maybe get a small reverb on it to give it some continuity, but the pad's and pretty much everything else is sounding really nice.
Keep it up mate,
Steve

Very nice bongos, cymbal is way too high (no idea whether or not you have control over that or not), the synths are nicely stereofied/delayed with stereo, the vocals are very nice too - that reverb is killer, sub is way too low - hit the 100-200Hz's up to get that low-mid sound even in speakers with just a 3inch speaker.
Not sure if I like the beats' sudden stop, maybe get a small reverb on it to give it some continuity, but the pad's and pretty much everything else is sounding really nice.
Keep it up mate,
Steve

Cymbal too High- Freq? Or db? No - no direct control over the cymbal-the break is an all in one affair... altho I do have an EQ on there so I can trim the 8K + freqs if needed...
my biggest issue is I'm producing on headphones and checking on my car stereo... not the best method for sure.

Hopefully I'll have some monitors soon... (been saying that for the past year-doh!)

Back
Top Bottom