DnB Imagination - finished track - feedback is still very appreciated ;) (Free Download)

Re: Imagination - finished track - feedback is still very appreciated ;) (Free Downlo

easy on that sidechain mate! sounds nice though

Re: Imagination - finished track - feedback is still very appreciated ;) (Free Downlo

thanks for the reply! is it the sidechain too much?

no problem! I think it's a bit too much yeah, you could tone it down just a little ;) interesting bass btw

Only on Laptop, so shitty speakers, but i think i like it? Really different, i quite like the little hardcore breakdown, would go down well with the Hardcore heads for sure

interesting tune, sounds big

but yeah try backing off the sidechain a bit

Thanks for the feedback guys! :)

It´s my first track which is based on sidechaining. Maybe thats why the sidechain hits too hard :D
I will keep that in mind, thank you very much.

greetz
martin

I see what they mean about the side chain, but I like the pumping feel. Maybe if you "unchained" just one or two voice (or added a non-chained pad), to steady the track, while leaving the rest to pump?

There's plenty of room in the highs for a voice, especially if you EQ-down the tops of some of your FX a bit. Once I got to the drop, I really liked the drums. I really like the mid-high voice coming in 1:50 or so. The transition around 2:40 is quite abrupt—a high pad or something might help connect the two sections. I really like the chaos at 3:30—maybe have it go on a bit longer? and then fade into the second drop? Second drop is good.

The section around 4:50 is a bit long; I like the new part at 5:10. It ends well.

Solid tune.

Back
Top Bottom