images which show the cruelty behind the Army's bearskin hats

moriaty

VIP Junglist
i love animals and id never harm one.
no really, its becoming a kinda OCD thing. if a tiny spider creeps in the shower, i'll have to turn the water off, and move spidy somewhere safe. and ive tripped over many a times trying to avoid crushing a snail.
but PETA can suck my cock.
bunch of hippie nazi's, who wouldnt mind harming people if it means a fucking chipmunk doesnt get lipstick on his fur.
you want to support a good cause ? go with the G peace.

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
i love animals and id never harm one.
no really, its becoming a kinda OCD thing. if a tiny spider creeps in the shower, i'll have to turn the water off, and move spidy somewhere safe. and ive tripped over many a times trying to avoid crushing a snail.
but PETA can suck my cock.
bunch of hippie nazi's, who wouldnt mind harming people if it means a fucking chipmunk doesnt get lipstick on his fur.
you want to support a good cause ? go with the G peace.

you a bhuddist :pimp:

Greg P

VIP Junglist
TBH I wasn't gonna comment on this, as I do care about animals, and find animal cruelty repellant, but why is it that people find this so disgusting? Would someone who signs a petition against this also refuse to wear leather shoes? probably not...

So why is it that this is so wrong? The Canadian black bear (for it is he who's fur this is made out of) is not an endangered animal, indeed there is a yearly cull of these animals -theres an abundance... And those bears that are culled probably had a happier and more carefree life than the cows who make up your new Nikes, so why is it the black bear who gets the attention?

There's way, way more examples of cruelty, and animal persecution in the world which are far more pertinant than this - I should know I work directly for 2 animal welfare charities, the things I've seen would shock most people (ever seen a seal be skinned alive?).

TBH a battery chickens egg is more shocking than this when you really think about it...

gcurt1s

Buried Audio
VIP Junglist
TBH I wasn't gonna comment on this, as I do care about animals, and find animal cruelty repellant, but why is it that people find this so disgusting? Would someone who signs a petition against this also refuse to wear leather shoes? probably not...

So why is it that this is so wrong? The Canadian black bear (for it is he who's fur this is made out of) is not an endangered animal, indeed there is a yearly cull of these animals -theres an abundance... And those bears that are culled probably had a happier and more carefree life than the cows who make up your new Nikes, so why is it the black bear who gets the attention?

There's way, way more examples of cruelty, and animal persecution in the world which are far more pertinant than this - I should know I work directly for 2 animal welfare charities, the things I've seen would shock most people (ever seen a seal be skinned alive?).

TBH a battery chickens egg is more shocking than this when you really think about it...
spot on mate