images page added

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
yup yup, finally got round to movin the images page from 31seconds to dnbforum.

simply click images at the top of any page to view the archive.

oh yeah, if you notice any errors etc. plz post em in this thread and i will get on the case asap :D

You know the pics from Paradox @ The Guild Hall from last year? Was that the one with Hype, BC, Optical and Andy C???? If so, I went to that too!!! It was a baaad night, real nice venue too!!!

Mulla said:
You know the pics from Paradox @ The Guild Hall from last year? Was that the one with Hype, BC, Optical and Andy C???? If so, I went to that too!!! It was a baaad night, real nice venue too!!!

yes mate! was a wicked night, i am pretty sure we were outside flyering after that one too :D so you might have seen me!

More than likely! I remember outside, there were 2 kiddies trying to blag me into going to 2 different events - one was trying to get me to go to the 1210 Recordings night and I cant remember where the other was trying to get me to go. Dont think I went to either in the end!!!

Mulla said:
More than likely! I remember outside, there were 2 kiddies trying to blag me into going to 2 different events - one was trying to get me to go to the 1210 Recordings night and I cant remember where the other was trying to get me to go. Dont think I went to either in the end!!!

we were flyerin vurt in portsmouth. i *think* it was ed rush and somone else. seen!

Back
Top Bottom