Image Recordings EP - O.Sin // Sub Zero // Taxman // S.Being - FORTHCOMING!

I'm... actually not feeling any of these tunes. :( Big ups to Original Sin for getting a big, likely-sought-after release on his label, though.

Whatever happened to Trinity, though?

This is OS's label

Nice to see myskool get a release. Took it's time but I guess OS was saving it for his own label

I gotta say though, it was probably the last OS tune I've really liked...most after have been average

first of all, i am not a jump up hater. and i dig most of the productions that original sin is doing. but myskool sounds just like his remix of 'ra'...

Sounds more like '8 figure bass' to me...

Definitely on this, another set of vinyl to add to my shopping list.

Edit: Just listened to 'Got Milk', didnt realise what it was- remember it from Sanctuary 2010, made me want to stab the person next to me in the rave- in a good way obviously.

Last edited:
got a feeling that saturday night fever is the tune that taxman drops at 47:32 in his DNBTV remix

---------- Post added at 15:21 ---------- Previous post was at 15:21 ----------

sorry 37:32

I thought jump up was dying, but it really isnt, it think its more of the fact i have got a bit bored of it, even tho its my roots and i still love playing it!
as for this EP, My skool is ok, like someone said, average tune, but coming up for air is BIG! kinda old skool vibe!!

i just posted it to see what people thought, and seems their is mixed feelings on it! :)

coming up for air is big, nice older vibe to it,but the rest, well i swear ive heard them loads in the last 3 years?

Now i need to ask myself is coming up for air worth £12

Back
Top Bottom