I'm thinking about getting back into producing...

Fazer

wat
VIP Junglist
I havnt made anything for about a year, maybe abit longer. I kinda give up because I thought I wasn't really getting anywhere with it, but Im thinking I would'nt mind giving it another bash and learn more and start focusing abit more on it all.

Basically I need some pointers from you lot, kinda need to be pointed in the right direction :clown:

Here's a link to an old myspace of mine for my beats (although I lost the password to it and I cant get into it anymore haha). The track I'd like you to listen to is 'Dead Mans Hands', because its the last track I done.

Cheers to everyone that has a listen and gives constructive criticism and can help (y)(y):)

http://www.myspace.com/fazerproductions

you know what man, it don't matter if you think you're getting anywhere or if you're any good, i just do it because i enjoy being creative. half the stuff i produce is complete wank and people would laugh at, that's just how it is. listening to your stuff, it sounds to me like you know how to get a groove from a track so why not get cracking again (i particullarly like just wen you, the second one in the player. nice half beat vibe, sort of what i go for in my productions). anyway, the great thing about this place is that there's loads of regulars who give good feedback and are always honest and helpful. there are a few guys who only come on here to talk in the new talent and production sections. they don't give a shit about hazards latest dubs but they do care about people making music and they are a wealth of information.

yeah deffo man, get back into it! (y)
all you need is a set of monitors, that track is sounding pretty sick too

Cheers mate :) Think I will get back on it. I enjoy doing it, thats the main thing really I guess ain't it (y)

yeah deffo man, get back into it! (y)
all you need is a set of monitors, that track is sounding pretty sick too

Nice one, cheers bro. Yeah I definetly do need some monitors. Im going through some crappy stereo speakers at the minute...

1156-nike-parody.jpg

What were you using to produce man? I'd get back into it tbh, your stuff don't sound too bad mate. It's a nice little hobby to have, even if you don't take it proper seriously it's something fun to do when your bored (y)

you know what man, it don't matter if you think you're getting anywhere or if you're any good, i just do it because i enjoy being creative. half the stuff i produce is complete wank and people would laugh at, that's just how it is. listening to your stuff, it sounds to me like you know how to get a groove from a track so why not get cracking again (i particullarly like just wen you, the second one in the player. nice half beat vibe, sort of what i go for in my productions). anyway, the great thing about this place is that there's loads of regulars who give good feedback and are always honest and helpful. there are a few guys who only come on here to talk in the new talent and production sections. they don't give a shit about hazards latest dubs but they do care about people making music and they are a wealth of information.

This. Just make what makes you happy. can't please everyone with the tracks you make, so dont worry about that aspect. It's what I've always been told, do what makes me happy. So yeah man, I agree with the others, get back at it..pz & respect to ya'

What were you using to produce man? I'd get back into it tbh, your stuff don't sound too bad mate. It's a nice little hobby to have, even if you don't take it proper seriously it's something fun to do when your bored (y)

Cheers mate. Just using reason 4 (y)

when u said u wanted to give up i was expecting ur tunes to be very amateur but they r deffinetly not. there pretty good. keep working on producing man, u do have skill.

sumin i really wanna know tho.. whats the sub in cabin fever? is it sum kind of sample? cus when the sub note goes high n falls after every so and so.. ive heard that before in other songs :)

when u said u wanted to give up i was expecting ur tunes to be very amateur but they r deffinetly not. there pretty good. keep working on producing man, u do have skill.

sumin i really wanna know tho.. whats the sub in cabin fever? is it sum kind of sample? cus when the sub note goes high n falls after every so and so.. ive heard that before in other songs :)

Cheers :)(y) Yeah I will carry on with it, I just got abit disheartend with it all. But gonna work on some new stuff. (y)
Cabin fever is all synths layered with bass, theres samples in there too.

Boo-hoo, my music ain't getting me nowhere.. dude, don't make your music to make money or something.. make it because you love doing it, because you love dnb.. pff.

still big up for your tunes

Boo-hoo, my music ain't getting me nowhere.. dude, don't make your music to make money or something.. make it because you love doing it, because you love dnb.. pff.

still big up for your tunes

haha, mate, I dont give a fuck about making money. Thats what I go to work for. I wanted to make some decent tunes so I can play them out and on my show and pass them around.

Nice one for the big up though (y)

Back
Top Bottom