I'm so hyped!

Mr Fletch

aka KRONIX
VIP Junglist
In about two hours I'm gonna be leaving to go see The Prodigy live!

I've been a huge fan of them since I was young, and I'm finally getting to see them live! I cant begin to explain how hyped I am right now! I think I'm gonna piss myself!

Just thought I'd share my excitement with you guys!

yea man, thats wicked, i saw them when i was 16 and by far the best live performance i have ever seen

Yeah gona go see them in summer in milton keynes! Cant fuckin wait. also been a fan of them since i was really young :)

advise i've heard from someone: bring earplugs.
They play loud. As in ear destroying.
Don't know if it's true though, prove me wrong.

advise i've heard from someone: bring earplugs.
They play loud. As in ear destroying.
Don't know if it's true though, prove me wrong.

Yeah it's true lol!

Just got back! It was amazing! Certainly not for the faint hearted. Things can get real messy in there. The whole arena was like one giant mosh pit! It was fucking banging from start to finish. Their support act was pendulum! And they also had half hour show of the UKs champion beatboxer, which was jaw dropping! Go look him up on YouTube, mc zani! The guy was producing kicks, snares, hats, bass, scratches and even vocals all at once!

Last edited:
Yeah saw them at wembley a couple of months ago, absolutely mental

supports were kissy sellout, who smashed it, and horx, who at the time I'd never heard of and he played a pretty average mix of jay-z and dizzee rascal tracks

and was suprised when i found out he's the same horx behind shut the lights off with adam f & redman

Back
Top Bottom