IM SICK OF FAKE ASS SOAPS

the_voice

VIP Junglist
IM SICK OF FAKE ASS SOAPS SERIOUSLY NAME ME A BLACK FAMILY IN THE MAJOR SOAPS! YEAH THERES A FEW BUT NOT ENOUGH AND WHEN WE APPEAR WERE PLAYING STUPID PARTS.

EASTENDERS
ONE WORD "GUS"
HOW CAN THEY DO HIM SO WRONG SWEEPING THE STREET EVERYDAY AND RUBBIN UP PON SOME STUPID DARG CALLED WEELARD.
MOST BLACK PEEP DONT KEEP DUTTY DOGS.
JULIE
GUS'S BROTHER ACTING LIKE SOME WASTEGUY OVER THE STUPID RUBY ALLEN.
AND PLEASE GIVE WINSTON A BLOODY LINE.

CORONATION STREET
OBVIOUSLY THE WRITERS FOR CORRIE DONT BELIEVE IN BLACK PEOPLE SO THEY GET AN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT OR A MIXED RACE GEEZER. STILL NO BLACK MAN BEEN IN THIS SOAP EVER!

HOLLYOAKS
NO YOUNG BLACKIES THERE EITHER, OK MAYBE HALF WAY WITH MIXED RACE BUT ALL IN ALL THE SOAPS DONT REP BLACK PEOPLE AT ALL.

THE ONLY THING THAT HAD BLACKS IN AND WAS GOOD WAS THE BILL.

BTW I AM NOT BLACK BUT ITS NOT ON

Blurr

Wasted Selection
VIP Junglist
another waste thread from the voice

sounds like u've got ur own issues with race and as far as i can remember no1 on here writes for eastenders, contact the beeb if ur that bothered

and u cud always turn the tv off and go outside...
i know i'd get bored cooped up in a room watchin soaps but at least i'd have gigs and gigs of trance :teeth:

the_voice

VIP Junglist
another waste thread from the voice

sounds like u've got ur own issues with race and as far as i can remember no1 on here writes for eastenders, contact the beeb if ur that bothered

and u cud always turn the tv off and go outside...
i know i'd get bored cooped up in a room watchin soaps but at least i'd have gigs and gigs of trance :teeth:

whats a good topic for u in waffel plz tell me :shrug:
pal i am white but have black inside me why the fuck would i have issues with race tv is swag and i see u at escape birthday going now
:google:

Blurr

Wasted Selection
VIP Junglist
whats a good topic for u in waffel plz tell me :shrug:
pal i am white but have black inside me why the fuck would i have issues with race tv is swag and i see u at escape birthday going now
:google:
wtf do u mean u've got black inside u?
u mixed race with no touch of the tar brush or jus a wigga?

sorry i've jus seen where ur from

explains everythin:whipem: