I'm really glad we live in a world with police, they make everything so much better

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Dugg Funnie, Nov 8, 2013.

1. Dugg Funnie

Dugg Funnie Well-Known Member

2. Dark Lizardro

Dark Lizardro The Lizard that has a hammer Staff Member

Re: I'm really glad we live in a world with police, they make everything so much bett

To be honest, I believe the cops were right on this one. Without the proper training/equipment, there would be TWO casualties, instead of one. Of course, before you all say I'm a heartless bastard, I'm using logical thoughts here. If it was my child, I'd probably run into that house, and, probably again, fail miserably to save the child.

3. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

Re: I'm really glad we live in a world with police, they make everything so much bett

have to go sometime doug, there aint no ocean view out these broke windows, whats to say it wasnt best for him to go right then and there. life in this husk is so very fleeting and temporary im going to to ride this motorcycle around in circles like a psycho and just like most well endowed young men ponder if i wasnt really the next tom cruise instead of selling vodaphone subscriptions at competative prices and shout at dogs

4. herojuana

herojuana hairy kuala

I saw something on fb early about a guy calling the cops on his son to "teach him a lesson" as the kid stole his car. Cops shot him dead.

5. logikz

far as teaching somebody something new, or anything, for that matter, shooting their son dead, for being a f$#king jerk and calling the cops, is fairly maximum. dont think there is any clearer lesson to be had. ever. specially not for the kid, who knows all the schoolbooking and learning he'll ever need now.

6. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

look on the bright side. he wont be stealing cars again

7. $pyto

$pyto Soundcloud changed everything

'Murica

8. Harry3

Harry3 Chuki

"State Fire Marshal Investigator Scott Stoneberger said that a firefighter in full gear attempted to enter the home but the flames were too hot."

So he would definitely have died, and left behind a widow and a child with no father.

Police made the right choice.

Dark Lizardro likes this.
  9. logikz

look, harriet, im not about to click a link and im definitely not about to read any goddamn article bout some fucking thing, what was it this time, someone died horribly, someone else is scarred for life and someone who shouldnt have been there in the first place is entirely to blame. probably a bank, immigration, fucking edm and then the new finding nemo 23 was shit. again and 200 reasons youre unattractive then facebook and some kind of animation explaning the mechanics of waterboarding in floaty macintosh animation. wait a minute, i think i done found you out harry, are you a news junkie? be honest, whats the reason you know everything all the time. also dan (bn14) has been kind of omni as of late, which worries me, quite alot if im honest. harry have it told you about the lord of the logos yet?

10. Dugg Funnie

Fix'd for rabble-rousing.

11. ThePapa

ThePapa Suffragette City..

Not possible to say without independent opinions on how bad the blaze was the police are not a neutral source here given the nature of the story use your noggin Harry.

12. Hombre-J

Hombre-J Currently Ballsacked

>>Daily Mail.

I've not bothered to read the rest of this thread.

Daily Mail.

Daily.... Mail....

13. Harry3

Harry3 Chuki

Not sure whether a fire marshal investigator is police or the firefighters, but looking at the picture of the aftermath of the house I can see how the flames wouldve been overwhelming

14. sam the dnb man

sam the dnb man Variation

Let's call Robert de Niro and billy Baldwin I case there is a
    Backdraft. Don't want Kurt Russell to fall off that railing again

15. miszt

miszt BASSFACE Royale

why they couldnt just hold him back i dont know, i think tasers and guns are turning cops into pussies, perhaps.

he should have be restrained, and reassured that there was nothing that could be done, maybe now he'd have a little more peace rather than blaming the police for killing his is son

16. Dugg Funnie

This. But I mean would you rather tackle some guy and scream at him like a man in some deep profound movie, or just shoot this motherfucker cuz, hey, you've got a tool that does that, right?

17. miszt

miszt BASSFACE Royale

I wouldnt scream at him, i'd try and be as sensitive as possible to the fact that he's watching his son get burnt alive and theres fuk all he can do about it....tbh theres no way i (or anyone) could ever be sensitive enough to such a fuked up situation.