I'm only a yung'un.

GoldnSilver

I've already started posting on here but thought I might aswell do one of these.

Hey, I'm not a DJ like most of you lot, but I REALLY want to get into it and I love Drum n Bass I'm still in year 10 doing my GCSE's. So in other words I'm skint 95% of the time so I can't get my hands on any decks. With the money I do get I spend it on vinyl, I'm trying to build up a collection, but it's hard finding the songs I want. Anyway, Hey! :)

Last edited:
Welcome man :)
I done the exact same thing.
Buying my vinyl before decks.
Always nice to have a collection to dabble with once you've got your decks.

I've already started posting on here but thought I might aswell do one of these.

Hey, I'm not a DJ like most of you lot, but I REALLY want to get into it and I love Drum n Bass I'm still in year 10 doing my GCSE's. So in other words I'm skint 95% of the time so I can't get my hands on any decks. With the money I do get I spend it on vinyl, I'm trying to build up a collection, but it's hard finding the songs I want. Anyway, Hey! :)

best way around this mate.. download the members mixes in the mixes section. all free ..

most members put a tracklisting so when you hear a tune that you like on the set you've downloaded come and have a look at the track listing.

then either leave a message, private message, or something asking the member where they bought the tune from and youll get ideas of good online record shops to buy from , then you'll start to get to know which record lables you like and you will start finding all the tunes you're into ect.

most people that are into thier dnb on here are helpful .

if you download a mix, comment on it , say thanks, and say what you liked / disliked if anything.

then ask a couple questions bout certain tunes.

welcome to the forum.

some1 younger than Jakue08!?

I have lots of vinyls but no decks at the minute so im in the same position pretty much, but yeah follow what ethix said and you can't go wrong. Most people are sound... most :D

lol hey dude, don't worry, the most of us are in the boat! ever sinse i stepped onto the toronto jungle scene.. i've been aching to get my hands on some decks or cdj's just to learn how to do it. lol i'm 20 now and still have yet to give it a go.. maybe one day i'll ask my buddy about it. best luck though :) lol don't slack on it

Back
Top Bottom