Im not sure where to post this

Mowgli

BASS INVADERS CREW!
I FINALLY FUCKING DONE IT!!!

Wednesday night 10-12pm slot on FeelTheBass.co.uk Live Radio

MY CREW!!! YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! WWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Im recording my set tonight! one hour of me (Ov3RKiLL) and one of my best friend and propa junglist mr 'Phil Blunt'
we have no mic capabilities yet (ill see what i can do for you)
Be sure to tune in For the Phattest UK DRUM AND BASS!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH!!!!!!!!
we finally landed... listen to our weekly slot!

Thats wednesday nights 10-12pm GMT (uk time) probly in the afternoon sometime for our US Counterparts...

yea! big up all my crew, the feel the bass forum crew, the dnb forum crew and YOU!

The Bass-Invaders have touched down on live radio, please show us some support, tune in. Any Review of our show would be very nice id like to hear some of your opinions on our mixing styles and tunes

thanx for reading :)
www.FeelTheBass.co.uk

Respect!
(i hope i dont mash it, lol :crazy:)

Gee that sounds like :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam:.

Excuse me would you like any :spam: ? Ohhhhh I HATE :spam:!

The only :spam: I like is from 1992 on Reinforced. Unfortunatly I don't have a copy of the original, only :spam: vol.2 which isn't as good.

Has anyone actually tried a spam fritter??? Ive seen posters for them in chippies. Cant think of anything more disgusting, makes me wanna :puke:

Originally posted by Mulla
Has anyone actually tried a spam fritter??? Ive seen posters for them in chippies. Cant think of anything more disgusting, makes me wanna :puke:

Haha,

I saw the poster for them on the wall of the Ian Beale's chip shop in Eastenders tonight. Never ate Spam before but it does look a bit rank.

:crazy:

Originally posted by Mowgli
what...? i LOVE :spam:

im just a junglist trying to promote his crew a little ad let people know of another radio station.

Thanx for your sarcasm.. Much appreciated :thumbsup: :

Wednesday 10-12pm
Bass Invaders Radio
:afro: :pimp:

I think you got the attention for putting :spam: in the "General" forum. We have an ads forum for posts like yours ;)

Back
Top Bottom