I'm new and have questions

casper rogue

I'm new to this forum, just wanted to say hi to everyone. I'm doing great on this Thursday morning! How are you? :burn:

What's the best DnB set you've heard this year?

1992's Shore Thing set was pretty slammin'. That guy played all the new tunes that I love dearly. :)

Possibly Zinc on my birthday just 'cos he played the original of Terminator :slayer: :slayer: :slayer:

Maybe Storm at Movement in the summer 'cos she played an absolutely tearing set that got everyone moving without resorting to anthem bashing - a skill a lot of the big DJ's seem to have misplaced :rolleyes:

But the award has to go to A Guy Called Gerald at Ram Records. No MC's, no rewinds - just an hour of rolling old skool bass monsters in the back room at the End. And it wasn't a crappy Nicky Blackmarket style boring anthem bash either - just pure quality :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Hello Casper, You may have seen me on DNBSCENNNNE :zest:

Hmm... Best album has to be True Colours - High Contrast

im new here too. best set i witnessed with my own two eyes this year would have to be moving fusion at hyperia, bad ass set! totally firing all night long! not to mention it was the first time i went out since i got out of jail

Back
Top Bottom