im losng a friend to the army

Novantadue
VIP Junglist
Well you can probably see him getting yelled at on History Channel's "Basic Training".

I thought of joining a service but I can't get passed the imagined horrors of basic training. After seeing the movie Full Metal Jacket I decided that whole thing was not for me. :(

DUFFMAN

Originally posted by 1992
Well you can probably see him getting yelled at on History Channel's "Basic Training".

I thought of joining a service but I can't get passed the imagined horrors of basic training. After seeing the movie Full Metal Jacket I decided that whole thing was not for me. :(

lmao no kidding. that shits scarey. my dad has told me horror stories, and he was in the national guard... not even the full-blown army.:twisted:

Novantadue
VIP Junglist
Originally posted by DUFFMAN
lmao no kidding. that shits scarey. my dad has told me horror stories, and he was in the national guard... not even the full-blown army.:twisted:

Heh, thats the very branch I almost joined too.

Hyperballad

I have a friend joining the army too...not good news. I hope I see him again and he doesn't get killed by some violent people. I told him he was crazy and asked him why...he told me he was "bored".