I'm looking for some good tracks

I think in most normal cases the internet is a fantastic source of information and it's helped me countless times in everyday life questions.

When you're expecting the internet to silver platter life for you though you're always going to be met by cunts like me that think you should earn your knowledge!!

Let´s face it, some things are hard to figure out, even if you do your research. But I certainly don´t mean drum and bass tunes :lol:

So I can't get anyone to share their favorite drum and bass tracks with me because its possible for me to help myself. Doesn't seem totally unfair I guess. Since you all had to find your own tracks. So I guess I'm beat.

Also, whats up with all the stupid randomness in this thread. Animated gifs and weird photos.

It just seems like every time you ask for help on the internet everyone just says "Oh help yourself". So like what the hell is the point of a message board?

Last edited:
Sorry pal. First Tom Jones is telling you to help yourself and now the Internet is issuing similar instructions. Don't they know it's Christmas?

Do you want to know my favourite drum and bass track? It hasn't got any awesome filtered automated synth bass tho.

So I can't get anyone to share their favorite drum and bass tracks with me because its possible for me to help myself. Doesn't seem totally unfair I guess. Since you all had to find your own tracks. So I guess I'm beat.

Also, whats up with all the stupid randomness in this thread. Animated gifs and weird photos.

It just seems like every time you ask for help on the internet everyone just says "Oh help yourself". So like what the hell is the point of a message board?

Honest answer?

I could list 100 of my favourite D&B tracks but I don't think I know of 1 tune that fits your required description?

Again though I gave you suggestions of places to start with labels and the Andy C mix. Not good enough for you?

Call yourself a D&B fan but you don't like animated gifs & photo's? You need to learn the ways of the jedi young apprentice!!

Back
Top Bottom