I'm looking for Proper get out your seat and dance dubstep....

jeremyrose44

Hey guys, I'm trying to find properly upbeat dubstep (I know thats a stupid comment cus it's all roughly the same tempo). The kind of stuff that doesn't make you want to just stand there and nod your head but actually bounce around.

Here's an example, after it drops it goes for a few bars then after the voice goes "drop it!" the drums properly kick in and you just want to get up and skank.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgP3jutq494'

It can be any style, just want those bouncing drums. Cheers in advance

:2thumbs:

Best tearout dubstep arists imo are: Skream, Chasing Shadows, Babylon System, Distance, Benga, Coki, Chimpo, MRK1, Goth Trad, Vex'd, Virus Syndicate, Emalkay

Some of my fav tracks are:

Skream - Mood2Fuck
Chasing Shadows - It Was Written
Goth Trad - Air Breaker
Coki - Red Eye
Babylon System - Examination of Time
Babylon System - Regardless VIP
Vex'd - Pop Pop VIP
Vex'd - Lion Vip
Loefah - Mud
Chase & Status - Bits

Cheers mate, I'll have a listen to those!

---------- Post added at 15:08 ---------- Previous post was at 14:40 ----------

That Babylon System and Vex'd stuff is definitely in the right direction, really feelin that! Anyone got any others?

What about Goth Trad - Air Breaker?

You might like Excision, Datsik, Skrillex etc... Not really a fan of their music tbh.

Chase & Status - Saxon

---------- Post added at 15:41 ---------- Previous post was at 15:37 ----------

Dismantle - Times Up

I like excision, especially his remix of no holds barred. NOT a fan of skrillex of Datsik though.... Saxon is a big tune, but still not quite what I'm looking for. TBH I don't really want some rowdy noisy screech type tune, it's more about the drum patterns.

CHeck this out..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wsrx...DIirv4vHv3fUGYtA&index=312&feature=plpp_video

The drums in this are also along the lines of what I'm looking for...

Dubstep you could actually dance to!

---------- Post added at 16:46 ---------- Previous post was at 16:45 ----------

That dismantle tune is big!

Right sound thought might just be after Brostep stuff... Try Goth Trad - Alone Warrior that tunes is pure dancefloor vibes.

I will listen to the tunes you posted at some point over the weekend to see what your after I just had a guess at some stuff you might like.

Also check out: http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php/112498-Deep-Dubstep

Its more the chilled out deeper stuff but some of them tunes would drag you to the dancefloor quicker than a proper stomper

No, def not just looking for Brostep! I mean if there's a brostep tune with the right drum vibes then fine, but I'd prefer to steer clear from that. The reason I'm doing this is that I'm trying to build up a roster of decent dubstep tunes to play out. I normally play dnb but would like to vary the tempo of my sets a little bit, but without losing movement in the crowd. Wanna keep em skankin!

cheers again for all your help on this!

Back
Top Bottom