im looking for good drum n bass djs

funky

hi , i dont know wether this is in the right section or not, but im looking for drum n bass djs, for an online station,funkymonkey.fm , no charge or anything, im just dying to get a d n b night going, contact me via the site , or sean@webdjs.co.uk :)

hi , i dont know wether this is in the right section or not, but im looking for drum n bass djs, for an online station,funkymonkey.fm , no charge or anything, im just dying to get a d n b night going, contact me via the site , or sean@webdjs.co.uk :)

no charge? well thats good because im pretty sure no one would do something they normally get paid for, if they had to pay YOU.
im just sayin. but not to take away from your post, good luck with your show.

im looking for djs, for friday shows, 2 hour slots, i stream you our from wherever you want to play, im from up north, and theres not many d n b nights here, may even start one in the week 2, any chance of you guys passing this on, as i dont know any d n b djs ,, thanks

no charge? well thats good because im pretty sure no one would do something they normally get paid for, if they had to pay YOU.
what i meant bruv, was we dont sell ads, and are not connected to any club night or anything, so its a good way of promoting yourself free :)

im looking for djs, for friday shows, 2 hour slots, i stream you our from wherever you want to play, im from up north, and theres not many d n b nights here, may even start one in the week 2, any chance of you guys passing this on, as i dont know any d n b djs ,, thanks

where abouts in the north??

you obviously have no idea....

Radio... you have to pay them... pretty much every radio station, be it FM or internet, ive been on has charged the djs to be on there....

Playing out at raves.... at your stage im pretty sure you will be lucky to walk away with any money in your hands.... no offence to yourself... but if i wanted to book you and you said you wanted paying... then id just book someone else....

you obviously have no idea....

Radio... you have to pay them... pretty much every radio station, be it FM or internet, ive been on has charged the djs to be on there....

Playing out at raves.... at your stage im pretty sure you will be lucky to walk away with any money in your hands.... no offence to yourself... but if i wanted to book you and you said you wanted paying... then id just book someone else....
thanks bruv, i thought i was dealing with darren jay there for min, its mad the amount of djs approach me, thinking there carl cox, and they havnt even played out yet, lol funkymonkey.fm is all about having some fun, and promoting yourself as well, could you pass this on , many thanks :)

theres 2 or 3 nights running steadily in blackpool.

i can point you in the direction of 10 dnb dj's in blackpool with my eyes closed.

theres 2 or 3 nights running steadily in blackpool.

i can point you in the direction of 10 dnb dj's in blackpool with my eyes closed.

im in the breaks scene bruv, so wouldnt know any here, any chance you pass my email on sean@webdjs.co.uk to them or ask them to look on funkymonkey.fm timetable for any slots they fancy, i do promote the djs on my station as well, and i dont putting ads on the site for the djs that are playing, again no charge as thats not what its about, cheers bruv :)

im in the breaks scene bruv, so wouldnt know any here, any chance you pass my email on sean@webdjs.co.uk to them or ask them to look on funkymonkey.fm timetable for any slots they fancy, i do promote the djs on my station as well, and i dont putting ads on the site for the djs that are playing, again no charge as thats not what its about, cheers bruv :)

got any london based guys??? could do with a few decent breaks DJs for my nights...

i've played on 6 odd radio stations and i've not had to pay a single one for the privilege of helping promote their radio station!

currently on www.dnbradio.com on sundays @ 7pm gmt *plugplug* :D

i dont need you to promote my radio station, its do,ing very well thanks, and the only promoting i need the djs to do , is for there own show, i pay for 24/7 streaming, so rather than let it go to waste, i kindly offer the free space to djs, one thing i have learned though, you have to through 10 prima donna djs to get 1 good one that appreciates that i spend all my spare time, approx 30 hours a week keeping the site up and live,all i get from it is my own weekly show,

i dont need you to promote my radio station, its do,ing very well thanks, and the only promoting i need the djs to do , is for there own show, i pay for 24/7 streaming, so rather than let it go to waste, i kindly offer the free space to djs, one thing i have learned though, you have to through 10 prima donna djs to get 1 good one that appreciates that i spend all my spare time, approx 30 hours a week keeping the site up and live,all i get from it is my own weekly show,

try reading it again eh mate. not only was my post a response to the dude that said he'd had to pay for his shows on radio, but i was also effectively saying words in your favour and all YOU'VE done is respond like a prima donna """"radio station owner""". well let me enlighten you, there are 100s of stations out there, all of which are run by just as dedicated and hard working people as you. ANY dj that plays on your (or any other station) is effectively promoting you and what you want to achieve.

why exactly would you make a point about prima donna djs in a post where you're just asking for some good ones? how are your experiences with prima donna djs relevant to what you're trying to achieve now?

climb off your high horse a bit and see if it gets you a little further ;)

Back
Top Bottom