Im Looking for a quality night out

moo

As it stands i am going to Moondance on sat 17 july. This should be a shite hot nite. :jacko:

But i am looking for other nights in the near future - Anyone got any ideas?????

P.S. in the London area

skope said:
therapy's always tremendous. i reckon it could be the 2nd best night in the country - next wednesday (21st i think)
..and what would the first be? :D

:lighter:

sdm
Originally Posted by skope
therapy's always tremendous. i reckon it could be the 2nd best night in the country - next wednesday (21st i think)

..and what would the first be?

You think hes on about the 'appy hardcore night put on by the youth club on the pier, do you? called 'Fractured Spine' or summin innit? :crazy: :lol: :crazy: :lol:

Any night at the END i would strongly suggest - Renegade Hardware/Ram recs are always mindblowing.

Been on the hunt for an event bank holiday weekend, an I think Innovation has jus secured it - 28th Aug @ SE One. Djs: Shillinja & Lemon T, Andy C, Fresh, Pendulum an a few others. Oh did I mention itll be first outting as the new an improved Valve SS - Crackin' :thumbsup:

jay walker said:
You think hes on about the 'appy hardcore night put on by the youth club on the pier, do you? called 'Fractured Spine' or summin innit? :crazy: :lol: :crazy: :lol:

Any night at the END i would strongly suggest - Renegade Hardware/Ram recs are always mindblowing.

Been on the hunt for an event bank holiday weekend, an I think Innovation has jus secured it - 28th Aug @ SE One. Djs: Shillinja & Lemon T, Andy C, Fresh, Pendulum an a few others. Oh did I mention itll be first outting as the new an improved Valve SS - Crackin' :thumbsup:
thats the same night as one-slammin-nation-vinyl at the brixton academy! why oh why do they go head to head like this

moo said:
As it stands i am going to Moondance on sat 17 july. This should be a shite hot nite. :jacko:

P.S. in the London area

Go to Desire old skool special on the same night instead, better venue & will be better music, less overplayed tunes :thumbsup:

Where is the desire night????

I went to one a while ago that was supposed to be at Coronet - but got moved to Ministry......jar!!!!!!!! :wtf:

That was a shambles - all dj's put on a poor show!!!!!

Plus i got tickets to Moondance anyways and my mates are going there so that kinda makes for a better night. Gunna dance till early hours lovin' it!!!!!!!!!!

Y dont u get a couple of mates, spend 20squid on a train to pompey, go 2 breakneck n stay in hotel opposite the pier?! neva been out in london but iv herd dat the line up's and the atmosphere are just as high as 'good 'ol pompey' if u in2 old skool then cum down at end end of month but if not just keep an eye out on breakneck.com 4 n e good line up's to come! :rslayer:

If you don't make it to moondance see below!!

We've also got an afterparty going on err..afterwards so it's gonna be an alnighter!

There's some good smaller nights happening
At the end of the month at herbal there's Ray Keith vs Randall, I think they're both doing a 2 hour set too so it'll be nice and diverse and there'll definitely be some tunes that you won't hear anywhere else. That's on Saturday 31st July.

Plus I may be playing the afterparty

Technicality is a badboy night too, real interesting stuff, great vibes there. That's on a Wednesday, haven't got the exact date of the next one, no doubt Phokus can help out with that

Back
Top Bottom